CITRUS RAMEN NOODLE SALAD
- 2 packages ramen noodles (discard seasoning)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pack of cabbage coleslaw mix (approximately 400g)
- 2 cups purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped
- 4 ClemenGold fruit, segmented and diced
- 1/2 cup oil (canola or vegetable)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Spread the broken ramen noodles and sliced almonds out onto a baking sheet and toss to combine everything. Bake for 5 minutes or until they just start to get toasty and golden. Remove from oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the ingredients of the dressing to a bowl and whisk in the oil. Alternately, you can add all the ingredients to a mason jar and just give it a good shake.
- To assemble the salad: add all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Add the dressing when ready to serve. The salad is best eaten the first day; it will lose the crunchy texture? over time.
Recipe adapted from Little Spice Jar: Asian Ramen Noodle Salad