CLEMENGOLD POKE BOWL
- 500g sashimi grade salmon,cubed into 2 cm pieces
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup cucumber sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 nori sheet, cut into little strips
- small bunch coriander
- 2 avocados cut in half, skin removed and sliced thinly
- 2 ClemenGold fruit, sliced
- 2 tbsp. toasted black sesame seeds for sprinkling on top
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. ClemenGold juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and grated
- 1– 2 freshly grated ginger
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and put aside.
- Cut the cucumber into ribbons and roll up.
- Assemble all the ingredients in a serving bowl, adding the salmon last.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over salmon.
- Drizzle salad with the dressing.
Recipe adapted from The Cooking Spoon: Passion Fruit and Blood Orange Ponzu Salmon Poke Bowl