- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line the base of a 20 cm loose-bottom cake tin with baking paper.
- Combine the nuts and sugar in a food processor and blend until fine. Stir in the butter. Use your hands to press the nut mixture into the lined tin to form an even crust, ensuring you go at least 3 cm up the sides of the tin.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
Chocolate Mousse Filling
- Combine the chocolate and butter over a double boiler and melt until glossy and smooth. Remove the chocolate mixture from the heat; allow to cool for 5 minutes and then whisk in the egg yolks, one at a time.
- Once all the eggs are incorporated, whisk in the ClemenGold® zest and juice.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
- In a clean bowl, whisk the egg whites and icing sugar together until stiff and glossy. Working quickly, fold the cream into the chocolate mixture, followed by the whipped egg whites.
- Spoon the mixture over the baked tart crust, smooth out the top and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir all the ingredients together.
Gently lift the tart out of the baking tin, decorate the top with the fruit salsa, slice and serve.
Tip 1: For a nut-free version, replace the nuts with the same amount of finely ground digestive or shortbread biscuits.
Tip 2: The raspberries can also be replaced with blueberries or strawberries if preferred.
Tip 3: 1 ClemenGold® mandarin typically yields 3 Tbsp (45 ml) of juice when juiced.