Created by Lisa Clark
750 ml ClemenGold juice
2 star anise
1 cinnamon stick
5 cardamom pods
125 ml (½ cup) castor sugar
500 ml (2 cups) cream
- Place the ClemenGold juice, star anise, cinnamon stick, cardamom, cloves and castor sugar in a heavy-based saucepan and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and cook to a thick, syrupy consistency.
- Allow to cool.
- Whisk the cream to a stiff peak and fold into the cool syrup.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Serve as is, or in sugar cones.