Created by Lisa Clark
500 ml (2 cups) ClemenGold juice
juice of 1 lemon
60 ml (¼ cup) sugar
600 g tenderstem broccoli, blanched and drained
45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
salt and pepper
olive oil for frying
4 x 150 g fresh salmon portions
- To make the glazing sauce, bring the ClemenGold juice, lemon juice and sugar to the boil in a small saucepan.
- Allow the sauce to reduce to a thick, syrupy consistency.
- Cool and season to taste – add a little more lemon juice if it is too sweet.
- Mix the broccoli with the butter and season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little olive oil in a large non-stick pan and gently pan-fry the salmon skin-side up.
- Turn the salmon and glaze with the sauce.
- Serve the salmon immediately on a bed of tenderstem