Created by Lisa Clark
300 g couscous
3 ClemenGold, peeled and segmented
60 ml (¼ cup) pomegranate pips
a handful of fresh mint, chopped
a handful of fresh parsley, chopped – keep some whole for serving
½ red onion, finely chopped
100 g feta, crumbled
45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
60 ml (¼ cup) ClemenGold juice
15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
honey to taste
salt and pepper
- Cook the couscous according to packet instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the couscous, ClemenGold segments, pomegranate pips, mint, parsley, red onion and feta.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the olive oil, ClemenGold juice, lemon juice and honey for the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix through.
- Let it stand for 15-30 minutes for the flavours to develop.